What BBS is all about.
Easy to use, fully integrated fertility management system.
Seamless workflow guaranteed.
Robust IT architecture.
BBS is a fertility database management system, intended for ART clinical or laboratory data
and imagery. The system is designed to provide a fully integrated solution, easy to use and
personalized. In other words, it is a central information facility, storing general patient
identification details along with diagnostic listings, and all tests and procedures that are
performed in IVF departments. A smooth workflow is guaranteed by interconnecting all ART
We cater to the admission office, the nurses, the lab and its embryology component, the doctor's office, the ultrasound room, the counselors, referral labs, the national registry and all other supports. Years of R&D and client feedback have yielded an appealing and user-friendly interface, backed by a robust IT design that answers to the IVF professional daily tasks.
BBS was the 1st to integrate imagery in a complete fertility management database system. It goes further by introducing its interface tools for maximum communication with third party systems. Hospital Information Systems (HIS), lab analyzers, ultrasounds, referral labs, billing software are all seamlessly connected.
Fast operation and reliable security.
Why an ART software?
With BBS, we bring software evolution to ART clinics. Physicians, biologists and various support personnel have an increasing demand for standardization and quality assurance measures, in order to provide efficient, time and money-saving patient services. Like all practices around us, ART is bound to be enhanced from the introduction of revolutionary data tools, designed to cope with an ever-expanding range of services and specialties.
How Are We Different?
Interfacing to systems supplied by other vendors is a necessity in the real world of healthcare providers. With HL7 interface brokers and APIs, we get the organization’s data flowing smoothly between various data sources:
- Hospital Information Systems.
- Order Management Systems.
- Clinical Data Repositories.
- Laboratory Information Systems.
- Referral Labs.
- Witnessing Systems.
- Imaging Systems.
- National Registries.
|Conventional Methods||BBS Original Motivations|
1. Clients place their request to Application Server (via DCOM).
2. Application Server creates an instance of Remote Data Module to attend the client.
3. Application Server acts as a Data Retrieval Engine. It accesses data (via ADO), processes it and saves changes.
4. Application Server builds response data, sends it to the client and destroys instance previously created.
1. SCALABILITY: To support scalable on-line transaction processing, and linear
for additional resources.
2. INTEROPERABILITY: To support multiple interface layers, including graphical, host-based, voice response and optical character recognition.
3. AUTONOMY: To produce reusable application components that could be shared among similar systems.
4. RELIABILITY: To provide accurate results (ACID).
5. SECURITY: To centralize information security and control, with role creations, defined users with their unique username and password and assigned permissions.
6. TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION: To minimize network interaction.